As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution's system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell act as a dynamic system for quality changes in SGI, Prayagraj.
- To conduct SWOT analysis by the departments and teachers.
- To sensitize Faculty, Staff and students about the Quality in the Institute.
- To initiate processes and methods for Academic Quality in teaching departments.
- To conduct Staff Development activities for quality enhancement.
- Regular interaction with students and faculty through formal cells and activities.
- To take Students’ Feedback on different areas of Improvement.